Sunday, November 2, 2008
Fish, anyone?
Yesterday we went up to flaming gorge to fish on the green river. It was really pretty up there, and we had lots of fun. I am not so good at the fishing thing but I do enjoy it! The kids love it, especially when Daddy ketches a fish. The first one Bry caught Kamdin found a rock and said it was his trophy for getting a fish. This is one of the fish Bry caught, the only one we brought back with us. It was a good one, we were proud! Brydon grilled it up and it was great.
Posted by Skeem's at 5:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
I'll have one of those! How did it taste?
Nice picture of Brydon....
great pic, nothing like fresh fish.
Happy Birthday Nicole!! I don't really know where to put this so here it is. Whitney told me how to leave a comment this morning. Sorry I've not left one before!!! I hope you have a great bday!! You deserve it. Do you have an email address that I could write to??? Love Apryl
Your kids are soooo cute!!!
Post a Comment