We came up to Idaho to Brydon's sister's house for thanksgiving. We had tons of great food and fun times. We did the crazy shopping on Friday morning, got a lot of good deals!! I am so thankful for family, and how wonderful it is to be close to some of them! I am especially greatful for all the Lord has done for me and my sweet family, we are so very blessed!!! Yesterday we had quite the afternoon. Brydon was getting ready to take Loggie on a bike ride, he set his bike against the truck and told him "not to climb on it", and turned around to go to the garage. Well what would you know, Loge tried to climb up on the bike, and pulled it right on top of himself. He ended up only breaking his right leg, just above his ankle (tibia) it was a pretty bad break, we had to take him to the hospital in Rexburg and the doctor drugged him up pretty good and then had to set the break:( Mommy had to step out of the room for that. It's so hard to see your baby laying in a hospital bed, and there is nothing you can do!! He did very well though, he is so tough, he barely cried! He now has a full leg cast, and can't put any weight on it, he'll be in the cast for about six weeks, poor baby. So Mommy will get in some good shape carrying him everywhere he needs to go:) I am just so thankful he didn't get hurt any worse! I will post pictures when I get home, we took some at the hospital when he was pretty drugged.
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
You have got to be kidding me! He "only" broke 1 leg. sheesh- how terrifying. I am practically crying for you right now. how sad.
poor baby!! we missed you guys over thanksgiving but were glad we saw u a bit! R u still in Idaho? If u need to come stay I can carry loggie around for u! I need the excersise more than u ;) give him kisses! Love u!
Oh my goodness! The though of them setting the broken makes me nauseous! Poor little guy!! He MUST be a toughie to handle all that.
So sorry Logan! Love you buddy! -Cali
Post a Comment