It's getting to that point where reaching my toes and actually seeing them is allot harder than it used to be:) Putting on shoes, and tying them is quite a accomplishment! So painting my toe nails has been out of the question for a while now. Until last night when Bry offered to paint them for me! It was so very nice of him, I don't think he realizes what a big deal it was for me. It's nice to feel some what normal, even though from my toes up I don't look normal! So thanks to my honey, I have very pretty toe nails!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
ah, that so sweet!!
Hi Nicole,
I made my blog private, but send me your log in email so I can get you on my list...please...since I TAGGED you!
Love,
Kelly
that is sooo nice! i don't think i'd dare see how mine looked if tone did them :) it was so fun to see you this weekend! thanks for coming up! you're baby belly is soooo cute! still rooting for presley! <3 u!
Wow Brydon! You are raising the bar. If my wife reads about this, her expectations for me are going way up.
Post a Comment