Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Happy Birthday to me!!
So I did it, I turned 27, like I had a choice right:) Hasn't been too bad so far! I just always considered myself young, like forever 21-25? Well that didn't work. I did have a wonderful day, Brydon spoiled me like always! Growing up in our house your birthday was always such a special day, and it still is that way even though I am not at home. Brydon makes me feel special and important, thank you honey for the good day. The picture from above is the kiddies helping with my birthday brownies, cause that is what I wanted this year for a cake, brownies and ice-cream...yummy. So I got everything I wanted on my birthday except for how the elections went, but can we do:(
Posted by Skeem's at 7:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








10 comments:
Happy Birthday Nicole! It was so fun spending more time with you in Washington. Brydon is pretty darn lucky to have you!! Have a good one!- Cali
Happy Birthday chica!!!
Hope you had a wonderful day despite all the political-ness :)
LOVE YOU!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I WANTED TO LEAVE A BIG BIRTHDAY POST ON MY BLOG FOR YOU BUT DIDNT GET ANY WHERE YESTERDAY WHERE THERE WAS INTERNET. MAYBE I'LL POST ONE TODAY :) SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD A GOOD BIRTHDAY...LOVE YA!!
Happy Birthday!!! I left a comment in the other post but I wanted to leave one here too now that I know what I'm doing. :) I am dreading 27. It's next week for me and I feel like more depressed than I have for any other bday. Like now I'm really old or something. I'm glad you had a great bday.
Happy Birthday Sister!!!!
Happy Birthday!!
Happy Birthday, Sis! I love you, I'm glad you had a good day. PS - That deep purple color looks gorgeous on you!!
I was going to say that too Nin!
I am glad you had a good day! Wish we could've been there too! I love your hair too ... it looks good dark!! <3 U!
Happy Birthday Sis! Sorry it's late:) I love your hair by the way-You're gorgeous! I'm glad to here you had a perfect day. Good job Brydon!
Post a Comment