I am open for suggestions! We haven't picked out a name yet, and I know I have a while to go. If anyone has heard of any cute baby girl names let me know, I am especially stumped on middle names, I don't have a clue. So any new ideas are more than welcome. I really like unique names and different spellings, so any help is appreciated!!!!!!!!
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







13 comments:
Presley, Harley, Emery, Landry, Cambell, are some of my favorites. For middle names...hmmm...Caleen...it is VERY unique and different:) Good Luck! Cali
So what happened to Roxcie? I thought that was really cute!
I love Roxcie too!! How about Stella? or Sylvie or Sadie???
I love Roxcie! But...ummmmmm.... Let me think of the cute little girls in my preschool classes... Brynnley, Maren, Ivy (i love that one!), One little girl has a baby sister named Amera (I don't know how its spelled but the first adn last a's are pronounced like a in apple), My special ed consulant is named Amberley. What about Mirah, she is one of my favorite singers but she's not well known really. I don't really have any cute ideas I am just trying to think of names I've heard recently.
HI Again, I had some fun looking for some names, some of them I know are wierd and some I don't know how they are pronounced but you can play around wiht them:
Mylan
Anella
Jezelle
Danna
Jennelynn
Aura
Noelle (i love that one!)
Mylien
Ralyn
Margaux (like Margoh i think)
Elise (pretty)
Carlyn
Lorelle
Mykah
Shawn
Brenndyn (i made that one up)
Middle names:
Iris
I always wanted to name a girl Jacqueline and call her Jaq. I also like Sage, Mason, Britain, Emery, Mia, Kate- not really original but I think very classy, Brinleigh, Ada, hmm that's all I can think of for now.
Now that I am finished I will pass on the the name I was going to use for Logan.
McKenna
That's all I've got for now. If I come across my list I will forward them on. Good luck!
Maria
My friend named her baby girl Hadley, & I LOVE that name!! I'm all about more unique names, but that's just me.
I love hadly too, but it's my cousin's name, and I was going to name Kamdin Mckenna so that is still a maybe:) thanks for the ideas!!
How about Aislyn
I know I've given you some of these already but ...
Luhndyn
Bentleigh
Kembry
Grace
Olivia
Emma
Brielle
Emery
I know some are pretty classic but I LOVE them! She's going to be perfect!! I do like Presley too :)
I saw a mom with two cute little girls the other day named Avery (my grandaughter's name) and Addison. They were so cute!
When Jordan and Monica had their second little girl, they had the name Eve picked out. But when I took Avery up to the hospital for the first time, Monica took one look at her and said 'something tells me we should name her Noelle'. Sure enough, the bow I'd put in Avery's hair said "Noel" on it (this was just before christmas) and there was a big picture on the wall that said "Noel". So now we have Avery and Noelle.
Sometimes you just have to see the baby and you'll know.
Have fun!!!! Love you-
Aunt Sherry
Post a Comment