3 joys
3 fears
3 current obsessions
3 suprising facts
3 joys;
My wonderful husband, it's been over 5 years and we still like each other. He is so good to me!!
My children, they teach me more than I do them. They are so precious and sweet!!
Running ( even though I despratley need a running partner)
3 fears
That my baby will come out a cat or something crazy
That no one will ever come and visit us out here in Roosevelt!!!!!!! Also the Roosevelt winters, BIG fear!!!!!!!!!!
I will never find a running partner, really it keeps me awake at night, Laurie where are you??
3 current obsessions
SALT, I am usually a pure sweets girl, but since I have been prego, all I want is salt. I am sure I would enjoy a salt lick.
trying to keep my kids out of the mud, they still haven't put grass in at our place and it is a huge dirt hole, it drives me nuts!!!
thinking of baby names, for our little girl, and trying to find a middle name that goes with it!
3 suprising facts
Someone shot at one of the townhomes last night, and hit someone's tire and a window. Luckily it was in a empty unit and no one was hurt ( I am with holding how close the unit was to ours for my mom's sake:)
I am due on ground hog's day.....and I can't think of anything else, because I am not exciting and where I live is not, exciting, sorry!
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Tagged by Aunt Sherry:)
Posted by Skeem's at 7:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
Would love to be your running partner, except when you say "run" you probably mean it.
I did the "no grass" thing for a whole winter. With three boys. I'm so sorry for you!
Having the neighbors house shot at automatically makes you one of the most exciting people I know!
Nic, I'm voting for the name Roxy - I have always loved it - since Jr High School - Im excited for you, Love ya
IT'S TIME TO PACK UP AND MOVE!!!!!
Congratulations Nicole!
How about Kerstin for your girl. That was your great-great-great Gramdmother, Kerstin Olsdotter's name from Sweden. They actually pronounced it Shursteen in Sweden.
It was wonderful to see you and your children. They are really special.
I can't think of anything nicer than to find out you are a month further along than previously thought.
Another sweet little baby girl will be so wonderful.
Love, Grandma Curran
Hey Nicole! I found your blog through Whitney's too! Congrats on expecting another baby girl! My daughter turned 3 on Aug.31, so our kids are close in age. I would love to be your running buddy! Too bad you live too far away! I'm trying to find a running buddy too and people are either on different schedules than me or flaky. :o(
Post a Comment