Thursday, September 11, 2008

The green stuff:)


This is the view from my back door, and yes that green stuff on the ground is grass!!!!!!!! They put it in yesterday, I just about went out and hugged the workers, I was so excited. They told us to stay off it for two weeks (good luck with that). At least the kids are okay to walk on the grass, they can just make a b-line for the playground and we are good!! It's been a long and dirty, dirty summer without this wonderful green stuff, but I am so glad that it is finally here!! I am sure no one else cares about me getting grass, and that is fine but I just couldn't contain myself, I can now cut down to 2 baths a week instead of every other day! I'm pathetic I know.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Burbs said...

I CARE!!! and I'm so happy for you. It's beautiful. I want to see pictures of Kam-a lama and loggie scampering across it!!!!

Jason said...

Looks awesome! What a great playground too.

Anthony and Christel said...

Is that your back yard, or do you share it? It is beautiful!

Jana said...

It's so funny what things make us excited now. It used to be clothes or whatever you were interested in now it grass. I totally agree with you. I loved it when we got grass in our backyard in our townhouse in Springville.

Denise, Walt Bresg said...

its beautiful Nic - nice playground.

hope you are feeling good

love you!!

Auntie D

Annette & Ellsworth Curran said...

No-one appreciates grass more than a mother of little ones. And we appreciate it most when we have had to be without it for a while.
I am so glad you finally have grass!
It is beautiful!
I love you precious Granddaughter - Have a great week!
Love, Grandma Curran