Brydon has been wanting a bike so bad for quite a while. Yesterday he found a great deal on KSL so he went this morning and picked it up. I am so happy for him, he really likes it!! Growing up with a family who had bikes ( Dad, and Anthon ) It's nice that Brydon got one. It's really pretty, and in great condition. I love the sound of motorbikes and the smell of the exhaust:) Look for many more pictures to come, of Brydon's riding adventures. Now he's got to get all decked out with gear!!
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
How fun for Brydon! He looks happy!
Nice toy! I had a great time running with you this past week. Maybe again? :)
Looks like lots of fun! Where's your sister?
Love you, can't wait to see you!!!!
Post a Comment