Sunday, May 11, 2008

She made me a Mother


My growing girl, she is so precious. She made me a mother, I am so blessed to have two beautiful children. I hope I can be the mother these sweet children need. I am so thankful for them.

3 comments:

Whitney Seaberg said...

She is so beautiful. I can't believe she is so old. It seems like you just had her. Time really does fly by. I can't wait to see you. I miss you so much. When we have sunny days I just think how much fun it would be to take our kids for walks or go swimming. We always did have fun. I just wish you lived closer so we could watch eachothers kids grow up. I love you!!!!

Burbs said...

I wish you lived closer too!!!! What a beautiful girl you have. and so carefree!!!!!

sarah said...

i really miss you guys and i really hope to see you again sometime soon!!!

love, meg