

Tonight for dinner I made a recipe that I got from my sister in-law Laurie. They are chicken roll-ups, so yummy and really easy!!! Brydon really loves them, as long as I do them just like Laurie, I am known for not following recipes and making up my own dinners. I will put the recipe on our recipe blog, it's Cooking with the Burbs down on my link list. So try it out it's a winner, and very kid friendly:)
6 comments:
Looks yummy!!! I'll have to try it, I love chicken!!
Love ya!!!!
Looks fantastic. Yes, it was your Sherridan's office. I've had five OBGYN's and that doctor was absolutely horrible! Don't tell her, I wouldn't want to hurt her feelings. I'm sure he is a nice person in other ways, just a terrible doctor. Most of my girlfriends preferred a family practitioner to him, but I needed someone who handled fertility.
These look sooooo good! I need to go buy the stuff so I can try them out :) I just picked up 'The Host' ... I'll let you know if it's any good! I am trying to go into it without comparing it to 'Twilight' if it's possible! I hope we can see you next week! Bos has been sick since Tuesday so we've been hunkered down here! :( Hope you have a happy mother's day weekend! Love u!
I bought the stuff and am going to make them tonight. I love you honey!!!
I am always up for a great recipe!
i made these for dinner last night and they are so good!!! Great recipe.
Post a Comment