So this weekend was the Ogden half and full marathon. My sister in-law Rhonda did the full, and I did the half. It was so nice, and the run was really pretty, mostly down hill. So I know the top picture isn't the greatest picture of me but that is all I had. I think Brydon is so excited that I am still alive at the end of the race, he just can't ever get a photo. He is such an awesome supporter of me. Then there is my hero Rhonda trucking towards the finish line, looking strong. I looked like I was about to die and I only did 13 miles, "go Rhonda". She is the person who got me into running, I hope to someday run a full marathon, but I know I will never be as fast as her, she really is awesome, she'll never admit it but she is:) My time wasn't the best but I did make it across that finish line!! Hope to do better next time, when is the next race Rhonda? Sign me up!!
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Ogden Race
So this weekend was the Ogden half and full marathon. My sister in-law Rhonda did the full, and I did the half. It was so nice, and the run was really pretty, mostly down hill. So I know the top picture isn't the greatest picture of me but that is all I had. I think Brydon is so excited that I am still alive at the end of the race, he just can't ever get a photo. He is such an awesome supporter of me. Then there is my hero Rhonda trucking towards the finish line, looking strong. I looked like I was about to die and I only did 13 miles, "go Rhonda". She is the person who got me into running, I hope to someday run a full marathon, but I know I will never be as fast as her, she really is awesome, she'll never admit it but she is:) My time wasn't the best but I did make it across that finish line!! Hope to do better next time, when is the next race Rhonda? Sign me up!!
Posted by Skeem's at 9:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







9 comments:
First off, I have so much respect for anyone who runs by choice. Second, you always find the cutest blog backgrounds. I'm guessing you like to rearrange furniture as well.
Yes I do, I find that I am never satisfied with my backgrounds?? Anyway I usually get them from Leelou and MatieKay. P.s. Mr. Schulter was an Idiot!!
Oh my gosh I'm so proud of you I can't stand it. I still think about you running your first cross-country race. You weren't one of the first to come in, but I was so dang proud of the fact that you made it!!!!!! (I was probably the only mom there crying, but gosh dang it, I was proud) Good Job! Neil says they have a marathon in Logan in the fall.
Great job Nicole! love you
Another race? Good Job!!!! You must be addicted :)
LOve Ya
what does the comment Mr. Shulter was an idiot mean? Anyhoo, you are MY HERO!!! You are awesome seriously, I need to be more like you that is amazing you can run for so long, maybe someday....LOVE YA!!!CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU!!! I CHOPPED MY HAIR!!!
Congrats again! I am sure that you were awesome- If I knew we were going to be here in August, I would sign us up!
sorry for the confusion- I meant the Top of Utah half in August!
Yes I want to do the top of utah half too:) hope your still here, our house is still going to be up for rent:)
Post a Comment