So we are moving again,Yay!! Not really excited, anyway I am worried about running, I won't have my partner in crime Laurie. So If anyone knows anyone in the Roosevelt or Vernal area that loves to run, let me know:) Also if anyone knows of anyone who needs a condo to rent in the overlake sub division, let me know!!!
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Nicole! We are going to miss you and your family! Hopefully you make it back this way. If I hear of anyone looking to rent I will definitely let you. Thank you for your get well wishes for my grandmother. It means more than you know.
I guess the time has come. I'm so sorry to hear that. We don't see you that often, but now it might be few and far between. I know Laurie is going to miss you guys like crazy. Good luck with the move and adjusting to the Basin.
Sorry to hear that you are moving. Good Luck in you new home and with renting you town home. I will let you know if I can think of anyone. We will miss you.
Post a Comment