Saturday, December 27, 2008

6 years

6 years ago today, Brydon and I were married! I was so lucky to have found him, or more like he was sent to me:) After one blind date, I knew he was the one! After that first date I told my mom "that is the guy I am going to marry, I just don't know if I'm going to see him again!" I am so thankful for him. For the caring husband he is to me, and for the wonderful father he is to our children. We have moved all over, and I would still go anywhere with him! I feel so safe with him and I trust him completely, he truly is my best friend. It has been a wonderful six years and I can't wait for the years to come because I know it will just keep getting better and better. Love you babe.

3 comments:

Whitney Seaberg said...

Time to change your about me box to married 6 years!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY :) Love ya!

Kelly said...

That was so sweet Nicole, it is so wonderful you found such a good guy. I'll bet he thinks he's pretty darn lucky too! Happy Aniversary.

Burbs said...

And we crashed the party!!!! Sorry for being retarded ... but thanks for letting us all come out and for taking such good care of us. We loved the day and can't wait to be with you again!!!!!!