I always knew how good B.R. was at building things, but never did I imagine he could make little crutches out of pvc pipe! aren't they cute, I mean awesome! They came complete with door stoppers on the bottom so no slipping:)
At first Loge wasn't sure about them, but he tried them out and he does pretty good. He can be our little tiny Tim for Christmas:) Good job honey, and thanks also to Burt for all your help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
you are killing me with these pictures!! brydon really made those? nice work! does logan get around pretty good on them? let me know if you need help i would be happy to come out and help!!
Oh my Gosh those crutches ARE awesome! Good job Brydon. Did you get some video's of him using them?
What a poor baby! And what about that cheeseburger smile????
I'm with you on how 'cute' they look! that is so awesome! He looks like he's having a great time in the ER ... I hope he's feeling better! Poor baby! We love you and hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment