As I sit here in my nice little warm house, my hubby is out at his subdivision in the freezing cold, checking the heaters. They are not the heaters inside the finished houses mind you, they are the ones for the newly poured foundations. They have big concrete blankets covering the foundations and footings, and since it is so cold, they have big diesel heaters underneath. Being the dedicated and hard working man that he is, Bry has to check these heaters twice a day, by crawling under the blankets and checking the heaters. So he already went out early this morning, and he's out there right now. Poor guy, he'll have to do the same thing tomorrow! I am so very grateful for all the hard work he does! I will need to make him some hot cocoa and draw him a nice warm bath when he gets back:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Oh sis, I know what you mean!! Isn't nice to be married to a man who wants to work, wants to provide for his family and is conscientous about the work he does???
It is, I am so grateful for that. He is the best:)
Post a Comment