Saturday, December 20, 2008

Wonderful time of the year

So I have not been good at blogging lately, sorry (for those of you who care and actually look at my blog). There just hasn't been anything to post. It has been so very cold outside, that we have been inside for quite sometime, and since I live in a very small town, I'll admit there isn't much to do:) The temp for tonight is going to be -5 degrees:( I am really looking forward to this upcoming week though, of course Christmas. First, Monday Logan and I have Dr appointments. Loggie gets to get a new cast, one that only goes up to his knee:) Yay I am excited for that, I hope he will be able to go potty on his own now! It's getting hard for me to take him all the time. My appointment will mark 5 more weeks to go!! Excited and nervous, it's been 3 and a half years since I've had a newborn, I hope I can do it all:) It's fun this year because the kids are really into Santa coming and stuff, so it will be exciting to see them on Christmas morning. I really do love this time of year, I have been trying to instill in the kids that we celebrate the birth of Jesus on Christmas, I hope they can understand how important that is! I am grateful for the birth and life of our savior.

3 comments:

Whitney Seaberg said...

I follow!!!Thanks for posting again! LOVE YA!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS

Kelly said...

Time is going so fast Nicole, are you really only 5 weeks away? Oh boy! Very exciting.

Rainy Day Farm said...

Wow, only 5 more weeks! Good luck. Three is a piece of cake because you are already busy. Hope everything goes smoothly.