Last night was our ward Christmas Party, it was really nice. I think our whole ward was there! We had a good dinner and then a talent program. There was singing, poems and stories. They had the nativity, and the primary children went up and sang a couple songs. Kamdin was an angel! She looked so cute, and was front and center. It made me think of when I was young and would be in some kind of production, and my mom would always be in the front row cheering me on. I wasn't in the front row, but I was so proud of her, she was singing and everything. I can't believe how big she is getting. She'll always be my sweet baby girl though!!
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
I remember those days too. It was so important to me that you KNEW I was routing for YOU! That you were (& are) so important to me. I'm glad you remember. I'm glad you're there for your angels.
I remember all to well getting asked if I was having twins! Somebody asked if I was about to have my baby any day when I was only 6 months.......and yes it was a guy. Some things just really don't need to be said to a hormonal pregnant woman!!!
Post a Comment